Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Confession for my life

The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want.  He is my strength and song and is my salvation.  His words will sink deep into my heart first and I will listen to them carefully.  He restores my soul and leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name sake.  I am blessed because my sins are forgiven.  There is no guile in my spirit.  I have confessed my sins to the Lord and He has forgiven me.  Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivered me from them all.  I am highly favored and empowered to prosper.  By His stripes, He has healed all my diseasesI will trust in the Lord with all my heart and do not depend on my own understanding, I will seek His will in all I do and He will direct my path.  I will cast all my cares upon the Lord for He cares for me.  I will resist the devil and he will flee from me for God has not given me a spirit of fear, but of power, of love and of a sound mind.  He will rebuke the devourer for my sake.  I will humble myself before the Lord for His divine power gives me everything I need for living a godly life.  I will abide in Him and His words will abide in me. I will seek the Lord in all things and heaven will fill my thoughts.  I know right from wrong and will cherish His law in my heart.  I will not be afraid of people's scorn or their slanderous talk.  I will call upon the Lord and He will answer me, I shall ask what I will, and it shall be done for me.  He will show me great and mighty things.  He is my shield, my glory and the lifter up of my head.  He has called me to receive His own glory and goodness.  Therefore He has given me exceeding and great and precious promises which I will make every effort to apply to my life.  They are my armor and protection.  Without faith, it is impossible for me to please God.  My faith will produce a life of moral excellence, knowing God better, self-control, patient endurance, godliness and love for myself, other christians and everyone else.  I have the Holy Spirit and I know all things for the Spirit teaches me those things.  The fruit of the Spirit: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control will be produced in my life.  As the clay is in the potter's hand, so am I in the Lord's hand.  God is my hiding place and He shall preserve me from trouble.  He shall surround me with songs of victory.  He will shield me with His wings and shelter me with His feathers.  I will exalt the Lord among the heathen and He will be exalted in the earth.  I will bless those that persecute me.  I will overcome evil with good.  My enemy will not triumph over me.  I will wait patiently for the Lord, brave and courageous.  My strength shall be renewed.  I will mount up with wings as eagles, I will run and not be weary.  I will walk and not faint. I am blessed because I delight in the law of the Lord.  I meditate in it day and night.  I am like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth its fruit in its season, my leaf will not wither and whatsoever I do shall prosper.  God is good and His faithfulness endures forever.  I will thank Him always.  I love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all that is within me.  I will hear what God the Lord will speak, for He will speak peace unto me and not let me turn again to folly.  The Lord God is my strength and He will make my feet like hinds' feet, and He will make me to walk upon mine high places.  By His mighty power at work in me, He is able to accomplish abundantly more than I could ever ask or think.  All nations will call me blessed.  His grace is sufficient for me.

INSPIRED BY the HOLY SPIRIT on 23 Mar 2001

No comments:

Post a Comment