Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

Daily Helps and Encouragement

CHILDREN LEARN WHAT THEY LIVE

If a child lives with criticism, he learns to condemn.

If a child lives with hostility, he learns to fight.

If a child lives with ridicule, he learns to be shy.

If a child lives with shame, he learns to feel guilty.

If a child lives with tolerance, he learns to be patient.

If a child lives with encouragement, he learns confidence.

If a child lives with praise, he learns to appreciate.

If a child lives with fairness, he learns justice.

If a child lives with security, he learns to have faith.

If a child lives with approval, he learns to like himself.

If a child lives with acceptance and friendship, he learns to find love in the world.



                                                    A DAILY SURVIVAL KIT:

--TOOTHPICK: To remind you to pick out the good qualities in others. See Matthew 7:1

--RUBBER BAND: To remind you to be flexible; things might not always go the way you want, but it will work out.  See Romans8:28

--BANDAID: To remind you to heal hurt feelings, yours or someone else`s.
See Colossians 3:12-14

--PENCIL: To remind you to list your blessings everyday.  See Ephesians1:3

--ERASER: To remind you that everyone makes mistakes, and it`s okay.
See Genesis 50:15-21

--CHEWING GUM: To remind you to stick with it, and you can accomplish anything. See Phillippians 4:13

--MINT: - To remind you that you are worth a mint.
 See John 3:16-17

--CANDY KISS: To remind you that everyone needs a kiss or a hug everyday.
See 1 John 4:7

--TEA BAG: To remind you to relax daily and go over that list of blessings.
See 1 Thessolonians 5:18


                                                           Encouragement

For all the negative things we have to say to ourselves, God has a positive answer for each one....

You say: "It`s impossible"  God says: All things are possible (Luke 18:27)

You say: "I`m too tired"  God says: I will give you rest  (Matthew 11:28-30)

You say: "Nobody really loves me" God says: I love you (John 3:16 & John 13:34)

You say: "I can`t go on" God says: My grace is sufficient       (II Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm 91:15)

You say: "I can`t figure things out" God says: I will direct your steps (Proverbs 3:5-6)

You say: "I can`t do it"  God says: You can do all things (Philippians 4:13)

You say: "I`m not able"  God says: I am able  (II Corinthians 9:8)

You say: "It`s not worth it"  God says: It will be worth it  (Roman 8:28)

You say: "I can`t forgive myself" God says: I FORGIVE YOU      (I John 1:9& Romans 8:1)

You say: "I can`t manage"  God says: I will supply all your needs   (Philippians 4:19)

You say: "I`m afraid"  God says: Ihave not given you a spirit of fear  (II Timothy 1:7)

You say: "I`m always worried and frustrated"     God says: Cast all your cares on ME     (I Peter 5:7)

You say: "I don`t have enough faith" God says: I`ve given everyone a measure of faith    (Romans 12:3)

You say: "I`m not smart enough" God says: I give you wisdom  (I Corinthians 1:30)

You say: "I feel all alone" God says: I will never leave you or forsake you (Hebrews 13:5)

No comments:

Post a Comment